- Primary responsibility to assist ITS support staff with technical summer projects including PC & Telecom installation and support.
- Secondary responsibility to answer calls and emails to the ITS Help Desk.
- Resolve issues and/or enter work orders to the tracking system.
- Provide Help Desk status reports when requested.
- Coordinate activities of other Help Desk student workers as directed.
- Log incoming calls to the Help Desk and arrange for support in accordance with Help Desk procedures.
- Attempt to resolve routine problems over the phone.
- Respond to problems calls from smart classrooms.
- Provide status information to callers on open work orders, known problems and events that affect campus computer users.
- Assist the secretary with office duties when requested.
- Provide on-site assistance to staff, faculty and students who come to the ITS office.
- Participate in computer hardware moves and cleanup activities, such as disposal of packaging and inventory documentation.
- Set up and support printers, scanners and other peripheral devices.
- Assist with special projects as directed by supervisor.
**The Payrate for this job is $11.50**