Selected Items[Remove All]

Available Items[Add All]



COVID-19 Update as of 09/18/2020

While the University has agreed to pay student workers who are required to quarantine due to close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, the student must provide documentation of those instructions. If the student wishes to get paid for hours they are unable to work while  in quarantine, they must provide documentation that they have been instructed to quarantine because they were identified through contact tracing. This documentation should be emailed to the student’s  supervisor and Student Employment at


You should be aware that Eastern reserves the right to discontinue student worker agreements with two (2) weeks notification in certain circumstances, including but not limited to availability of work; conclusion of duties to be performed; and, modification to or discontinuation of funding. In addition, no extension of this Agreement or employment with Eastern will occur unless explicitly offered by the University.



  Student Employment News     Student Tools

Welcome to Student Employment!

Preparing your taxes?

How do I receive my W-2? All active employees may go online to to view and print their 2018 W-2. Active employees may also access W-2s back to 2011 online. Former employees who received pay during 2018 will receive their W-2 in the mail.

ePay Login Use this form for first-time login to CORE-CT to access your W-2 and Paystubs. Your user name is your Employee ID number that is on your timesheets. If you do not know your Employee ID number, Student Employment or Payroll can provide you with your ID number.
For help logging into CORE-CT or receiving your tax information, contact Payroll at (860) 465-5746 or at

- There is an updated Federal W-4 Form for 2020! We will no longer accept forms from 2019 

Types of Funding On-Campus:

Operating Fund: This funding source is available to all students. This is provided through the individual departments on campus.

Work Study: This funding source is usually shown in your financial aid package, which can be seen in eWeb as "Federal Work Study Program". It can also be found in your Financial Aid Award Letter.

VA: This funding source requires you to have received the VA Education Benefit.

Grants: This funding source is available to all students.  It is usually provided through the academic departments and is most commonly associated with research positions.


Eastern Connecticut State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, age, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, ancestry, present or past history of mental disorder, learning disability or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or criminal record. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Stacey Close, Associate Vice President for Equity and Diversity, 860-465-5791,
Click here to review jobs you've recently applied for and to update your JobMail Subscription.  
  Find a Job
Conduct either quick or advanced searches for available jobs. Submit an online job application.
  Forms and Information
Click here for links to Frequently Asked Questions, the current Payroll Calendar, Department Transfer Forms and all the forms Returning Student Employees need to complete in order to begin employment.
  Work Study
Click here for a link to your E-Web online services where you can log in and check if you were granted work study in your financial aid package.
  Manage JobMail
Be the first to know when jobs matching your criteria become available. 
  Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about JobX, the job registration process or our employment processes in general? Check out our FAQ's to help answer your questions.
  Contact Our Office 
Have questions? Click here and send us your questions, suggestions, or concerns.