Selected Items[Remove All]

Available Items[Add All]

 Student Employment Forms & Information 
 Returning Student Employees
This form needs to be filled out and delivered to the Student Employment Office BEFORE you begin working. Please be sure to use the correct contract for your dates of employment!

Academic Year 2020-2021 Contract

 New Student Employees

Pre-Employment Form (Background Check) Discuss the job responsibilities you will have with your supervisor in order to determine if you need a Background check or not. This is a new form that the students will need to fill out. They will recieve a link from HR via their Eastern email that they need to fill out with the appropriate information.

Academic Year 2020-2021 Contract

2020 Tax Packet This is the updated Federal W-4 Tax form and CT Tax Form.  The Federal W-4 looks a little bit different! Please read the forms carefully and look at the directions page if you need clarification.  

I-9 FormThe list of acceptable IDs is on the last page of the I-9 form. We need either an ID from List A or an ID from both List B and List C 

Direct Deposit Form Link to Payroll form to enroll in Direct Deposit. Can be submitted to Payroll or Student Employment. ID is required to be presented when submitting this form.

Original IDs are required; No Copies


  International Student Employees 

Instruction Packet This packet contains all the necessary steps to take for international students to become on-campus employees. Please review this packet and contact us with any questions.

F1J1 International students must complete this form in order to work as Student Employees. This form needs to be completed and signed by Dr. Indira Petoskey and then returned to the Student Employment office before the student can begin working. This form must be completed each semester.


Additional Information


Student Handbook Click here to learn more about the employee-employer relationship and for tips on how to be successful at your new job. It will also go over how to fill out all the paperwork and where to hand in the paperwork.


Request to Mail Paycheck This can be submitted to either Student Employment or Payroll. Please ensure the pay period dates are accurate and if you are unsure, you can contact Student Employment or Payroll to confirm dates.


ePay Login Use this form for first-time login to CORE-CT to access your W-2, Paystubs and Self-Service Time Sheets. Your user name is your Employee ID number. If you don't have access to it, we can provide you with your ID number.


Student Worker Self Evaluation Prior to the formal evalauation with their supervisors, each student employee must fill out a self evaluation